2.25.2007

Just a quick post...

I fell down the stairs last night. The stairs are short (the width of each step)...my feet are huge...and I was going a little too fast. My foot slid out from under me and BAM!!!!!!! I landed on my right side with my arm up in the air. When I hit, I could feel my shoulder over extend...is that the right way to say it? LOL! It hurt instantly. I'm pretty sure I saw my life flash before my eyes. I slid down the rest of the stairs and that equals carpet burn. I went to bed just throbbing from neck to ankle. LOL! Today, my ankles are hurting (mainly the one that slipped out) and my muscles hurt. Just wanted to say OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I did a little scrapping the past 2 days. :) Thought I'd share. :) You can see the credits here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=138
















No comments: