3.30.2008

Tagged!

Here's the little game that Ann tagged me with. Funny thing is...my middle name is also "Marie"! LOL! I can't copy all her answers though. Here are the rules and then my answers:

It's the middle-name game.

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one face (list a face?) about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use a maiden name.)
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they nee to read your blog for details.)

M: Mom
A: Artsy
R: Ready to adopt
I: Illinois resident
E: Extrovert - when I want to be

K, I'm tagging Mandie, Lindsey, Karlise (when she has time or wants too, she just had a baby!), Jenny and Alison.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm tagged...how exciting! LOL!!! So, is Marie the most common middle name or what? :-)

Ann said...

fact, not face.... so I'm imperfect! LOL