11.12.2006

Update, School News, CT News and a bunch of other stuff...

- Still bleeding and getting pretty sick of it. I call the doctor on Monday to give an update and see if I can start birth control. If not, it's D&C time, I want this over!

- Paxtin's been sick. Cold and an ear infection from Hell! You know it's bad when he won't lay down at ALL. It took me 24 hours to figure out it was not a toddler issue...it was his ear!

- Friday night my friend Jenny kept the boys all night! You don't know how much that means to David and I. She's really the only one besides my MIL that watches them overnight...and my MIL really doesn't want to do all 3 boys. :( Jenny is their honorary Aunt. LOL! So, Friday night we went to our favorite Chinese resturant, went to see "Stranger Than Fiction" (very good movie) and then came home to start watching the first year of the X Files on DVD. LOL! I watched 3 episodes, I think David made it through 1 and 1/2. I was on my computer too though...I think that's why I stayed awake. The next morning we picked the boys up around 9:30am because Jenny had an open house for her townhouse. We picked up some breakfast (totally not healthy!) and came home. The rest of Saturday is a blur. Why? Because we watched our friends' 3 boys! We had 2 - 6 year olds, 5, 4, 2 and 22 months. Basically, 2- 6 year olds, 2 - 4 year olds (because the 5 year old just turned 5) and 2 - 2 year olds...all BOYS. We don't have a big house and I was reminded of that once they were all here and running around.

- I've held 2 baby girls in the past few days and I'm sad. I thought I was done. I don't want to be pregnant again, I really want to get myself healthy. Then, David drops this one on me...he'd possibly like to have another. WHAT????? Our heads are spinning with 3 boys and he wants another? (I'm assuming boy here!) I just don't know if I can do it. Am I horrible if I say that if we knew 100% that it would be a girl, I'd do it? UGH! So, that brings us to the adoption talk. David is worried about money and I'm worried he doesn't really want to do it. He reassured me that he does and I told him not to think about the money. LOL! So, nothing has changed in what we want to do...it was just a shock to me that he brought it up.

- My weight...ugh, let's just say that I haven't been the best or the worst and I've only gained 2lbs back of the 16 I've lost. It's hard, specially being all hormonal!

- I'm so in denial that Thanksgiving is around the corner. I think it's "my" year to host it. We used to do both parents at the same time and I don't know how comfortable they are doing that anymore. So, we'll have to figure something out. I won't have to fix 2 meals though...at least they aren't picky there.

- Christmas pictures. Not done. :( I have GOT to get busy. I need to take pictures of the boys AND get them to Sears to have a quicky done there for the grandparents...UNLESS I happen to get a good one myself. I need a better camera!

- Speaking of which, I think I want a new camera for Christmas and my birthday...and Valentines Day and our Anniversary (that covers through April!) LMBO! I've also decided that I am not ready for a camera with lens' and a huge learning curve. I don't have time to mess with it right now. Maybe when the kids are all in school...I'd really like to take some photography classes. In the meantime, anyone have any suggestions for a little GOOD camera? I need to go search on DST www.digishoptalk.com
see if I can find some old threads.

- I know I said I was done applying to CTs when I got on Jen Wilson's team www.jenwilsondesigns.com. But, an opportunity came up and I had to try...and I got it! I'm now on Trish Jones' CT! www.trishjonesdesigns.com. I am feeling like maybe I need to consider giving up a few of my spots, but I am so torn. So, I'm going to see how it goes for a few months and then decide. Right now, I am required to get 11 layouts plus I have 2 teams that just say 1 per kit and 2 teams that aren't active right now - Creative Snaps and F & F....so, averaging it's 15 layouts a month. In October, I did 16...that was before I got Trish's team. I can do it, right? LOL! I don't doubt that I can, I'm just worrying about what other people think and I shouldn't do that!

-Moving On...can I brag? I try not to share this with many people in real life because I don't want to seem like I am being snotty or trying to show someone up. KWIM? Anyway, we got Anakin's first standarized test scores back from school this week. Now, I know that they don't tell everything and he's just in 1st grade. But, I'm remembering back when I took them, I'm pretty sure I was average. LOL! Anakin's scores were almost all Above Average! The only one he didn't get AA in was "Environment" and that was only 5 points away from AA. This kid amazes me. On another note, he got into his first school fight this week! UGH! It was 4 kids and out of the 4, Anakin was the one that got in trouble. That is probably a good thing because it made him think about it. Now, in trouble means he got told to stop by one of the volunteers at recess...not going to the principle's office. Anakin is very sensative so it was not a good day. But, by suppertime, Anakin went and told 1 of his friends that he was sorry (the one he was really fighting with) and they are best buds once again.

- My next post will probaby be what we bought the boys for Christmas. I love reading what people are getting...so, I thought I'd share ours. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 lo's per month!!!!!!!!! that is a lot with 3 small kids and all.
wow ...kudos to you Ms. Keela!
~Marie

Anonymous said...

about another baby ...well...you need to be sure. four kids be it boys or girls may be a lot for you (it is for me) or not. Praying you and your dear hubby come to an agreement.
hugs,
~marie