8.02.2006

[Yesterday]

Well, I survived. I had a massive headache in the afternoon which, I think, was a combination headache from swimming for 2 hours in the heat...having my hair too tight on my head AND no caffeine! I didn't eat enough for breakfast and lunch and ended up eating pretzels and some cake (it's gone thank God) again. But, you know what, David and I decided to give each other at least 3 days to get off the caffeine and then we'll worry about not cheating. LOL!

[Saturday's Surprise]

David planned a day for just us! I'm excited and a little nervous. For once, I have no clue what we'll be doing. All I know is that it's a bus trip with David's work. They plan trips and offer them to the employees. I've been on one before...a trip to Chicago to shop. It was fun. So, I'm looking forward to going, not really looking forward to the bus! LOL!

[Laundry & The rest of my day!]

Wednesday is laundry day for me...every day should be...so, I'm off to do laundry. I'm going to try to stay off the computer today (only on when the boys nap). I need to spend some time with them too! :)

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Caffeine withdrawl is brutal. I am drinking my last coke with lunch today. I know all about the hair too tight thing, too. My husband keeps nagging me to get my hair cut, but I just haven't done it. It's so heavy that when it's in a ponytail it pulls hard. Same as you, I think my hair is my best feature. Have a great day!

Maby said...

Well.. i'll have to let you know that you inspired me and I said what the heck... yesteday was Day #1 of no soda for me... and hey, it's noon so i guess im on 1.5 :D