2.13.2006

Notice my new blinkie to the right? I'm so honored to be a part of the Fish Scraps Creative Team! I don't often say that I'm proud of myself...but, you know what I am. I started digi scrapping not even a year ago. I didn't even know what a Creative Team was...even in the paper scrapping world! (And I had been scrapping for 6 years then.) So, this new world that has opened up to me is amazing. I'm excited... I'm proud... I'm happy... I'm so sleep deprived!!!! LOL! So, thank you Carrie! I can't wait to show off your amazing, unique creations!

Speaking of being sleep deprived... Tristin only slept a total of 5 hours last night. He was up coughing most of the night. All I can say is UGH! David stayed up with him for most the time...and then slept in bed with him the rest of the night. I thank God for David. ;) He's still coughing bad tonight, but we upped his breathing treatments and hopefully, that'll help. (He has asthma.) Now, it seems like Paxtin has a cold now. His nose is running like crazy and he's been up 2 times already tonight. Pray for us. ;)

No comments: