2.01.2006

[ring #3] It's all about Paxtin. He turned 1 recently and when I saw Dani's new paper and embellishment pack "Clownin' Around", I had to scrap this picture. He was so happy on his birthday and these papers make me happy! :) Click on Dani's blog link to the right and check out her blog. She is an awesome digi designer!!!! :)

[ring #2] I can't leave Tristin out! He's something else lately. He's 3...need I say more? He's such a sweet heart, but man, he's really pushing buttons lately. He's also been sick this week...so, things seem worse. If we can just get him to stay in bed EVERY night. LOL!

1 comment:

TaniaJPS said...

what a GREAT layout. If I could BOS it off your blog, I would! I wanted to mention that I noticed you are from central illinois at 2Peas. I am right on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin in the Rockford area. How far are you from the Rockford area for a possible get together? :)