4.08.2006

Just checking in...

Paxtin - on day 7 of being sick; he smiled today...it seems like my happy boy is coming back! Although last night was rough! He was up a lot last night and I think we had 4 diarrhea diapers JUST during the night.

Tristin - has NOT gotten sick! Do I dare say yet? He's usually the one that gets sick. I took him out for supper tonight and to run a few errands. It was nice to get away from the sickies for a bit!

Anakin - on day 2 of being sick. He missed the past 2 days of school and he's NOT happy about it! He's been puking...and the diarrhea just started before bed. UGH!!!!!!!

David - well, when I got home from running errands, his temp was 102.9. He tends to run high fevers but he hadn't taken ANYTHING for it. I was like...HELLO?! Fever is good sometimes, but that high? (That's his excuse for not taking anything.)

Me - I'm fine. I feel a little cooped up and I'd like to breath some fresh air! (That's why Tristin and I went out tonight.) I scrapped a few pages in the past few days. Now, I feel like I can't scrap. Maybe it's just because I've got so much going on with the sickies. Here are my pages:

From our trip to Chicago. This is Tristin watching the sharks at Shedd. Credits: Carrie Stephen's kits, "Wish" and "Baby Cakes" from www.fishscraps.com


Tristin watching the Zebras at the zoo in Chicago. I think of all the boys, Tristin enjoyed the zoo the most. This was the first time he saw a real zebra. Credits: Kim Christensen's "Black" patterned paper and elements from her Color CD at www.scrapbook-bytes.com. The Z is by the wonderful Shabby Princess and is available at www.theshabbyshoppe.com.

Okay, the last two won't post, so I'll try them later. It's almost 1 am and I'm taking Tristin to an Easter thing at David's work in the morning. We have to be there at 8am! UGH! (Anakin and Paxtin are probably going to miss out this year. Actually, this is our first year going, so I have no clue what to expect. I have a feeling that Tristin would have been the one to get into it anyway. He's 3 1/2 and still okay with kiddie stuff. Anakin is 6 and getting older, but still likes to have fun...and Paxtin, he's too young. So, hopefully, I'll get some new pictures to scrap! :)

Note to self: (hopefully posting it here will force me to do it!)

1. Call Leah - she's going to kill me if I don't! I owe her a call!
2. Order Mom's pictures (layouts) from Walmart.
3. Have Anakin do his Thank you cards...if he's feeling up to it.
4. Take the roast out of the freezer...of course, who is going to eat it? Me? LOL!

Night!

No comments: