4.25.2006

NEW KIT & LAYOUTS

I was so excited to see this in my inbox tonight...Tracy (retrodiva) has done it again and this time without PINK!!!!!! She does love me! LOL!!!! It is on sale for only $3.59 for this week only. (sale price shows up in your cart) Check out www.digitalfreebies.com. :) I am going to go download it right now!




A few recent layouts. I'm too tired to list all the credits! If you want to know, check out my gallery at 2Peas, it's the most complete one: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=114340



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love the cheerios one too. Sounds like something Connor would do, I love the Cheerios angel.
Tia

Tracy Blankenship said...

so cuteeee! Love these Keela! And I love Tracy's kit too! xoxoxoox
TracyB