5.05.2006

[First School Program]

Anakin had his first school program tonight. They were soooo cute. Two of the kindergarten classes performed together (the other two had a seperate concert) and with the 1st grade. Let me tell you that these kids are so well behaved. Yes, Anakin can get crazy and disobedient, but man, he's good in school. :) Here is one picture (I won't bore you with the rest!): Anakin is in the first row in the middle (no tie). Regan is to his right...this is the little girl that Anakin says he's going to marry (and Dawson and Adam or was it Autsyn...were going to move in with them)! Sorry about the demon eyes...I'm too tired to worry about it right now. The rest of Anakin's class is all to the left of Regan.


After the program we walked to the little garden the school has. We decided since the boys were all dressed up, we'd take their "Easter picture". See...because we spent the afternoon in the basement due to a tornado warning, we didn't get pictures...at least not the group shot. I am soooo happy with this picture (except I know that Anakin is really being silly and biting his lip, but he still looks cute). So, this is Anakin (6), Paxtin (15 months) and Tristin (3 1/2). Aren't they handsome!


I have more pictures, but they will have to wait until after the weekend. It's National Scrapbook Day or weekend...and I'm going to crop at Nicole's house (www.nicolehillary.blogspot.com) with her and Ann on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Hmmm...that reminds me, I need to go buy a few kits. I'll report back with what I get. :)

Patty! I know I need to email you too. If you see this, I promise to do so and to send more pictures. If you haven't seen the picture of David on my blog....you'll be in for a shocker. You might want Travis to sit down before he sees it. LOL! (By the way, Mom and Dad haven't seen it either...)

NIGHT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a great evening. I can't wait for my kids to start having those. They sure are cute all together!

Tia

Anonymous said...

Keela!! Those boys are so beautiful!! I can so tell that you're a proud mommy! And you should be! That Paxtin is cute, cute with those curls! I love it!!
Lindsey