5.17.2006

[Ultimate!]

I made it to round 3 at the Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest. I never thought in a million years I'd make it this far...so, I'm excited. I'm even more excited about my layout for this week! It was an okay layout until I came up with the dandelion seeds made up of Dani's stitches! Then, it was cool...THEN, I decided to "paint" a little fluff and BAM! That was it! I've got the WOW factor. LOL! So, no matter what happens, I love my layout and I'm proud of myself. You can see my layout here:
http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6542&cat=500&ppuser=1460 Check out the competition too. There are some amazing layouts. Only 40 will move on to the next round. I'm so glad I'm not a judge!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You should be proud, you made an AWESOME layout. I saw it yesterday! Good luck for the next round and congratulations for making it to the third:-)

Carrie said...

Hey girl - I just saw the results for round 3 -CONGRATS!!! I knew you would make it to 4. Have fun!

Amanda said...

YAAAAAAAY Keela

You deserve it! I always love your pages :)