5.17.2006

[Ultimate!]

I made it to round 3 at the Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest. I never thought in a million years I'd make it this far...so, I'm excited. I'm even more excited about my layout for this week! It was an okay layout until I came up with the dandelion seeds made up of Dani's stitches! Then, it was cool...THEN, I decided to "paint" a little fluff and BAM! That was it! I've got the WOW factor. LOL! So, no matter what happens, I love my layout and I'm proud of myself. You can see my layout here:
http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6542&cat=500&ppuser=1460 Check out the competition too. There are some amazing layouts. Only 40 will move on to the next round. I'm so glad I'm not a judge!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You should be proud, you made an AWESOME layout. I saw it yesterday! Good luck for the next round and congratulations for making it to the third:-)

Carrie said...

Hey girl - I just saw the results for round 3 -CONGRATS!!! I knew you would make it to 4. Have fun!

Amanda said...

WOW Keela that's an AMAZING layout. SO totally creative...your journaling is simply beautiful. Congrats on making it to the next round.

~Amanda

Amanda said...

YAAAAAAAY Keela

You deserve it! I always love your pages :)