8.22.2008

A sweet email from Tristin's teacher...

I received this last night...

Hi Keela,

I just wanted to make sure that you are feeling ok about today. I know the report I gave today is never something that you want to hear from a teacher on the first day, but I know we will make it through and see lots of progress this year. Sometimes it is as simple as just a brief adjustment phase. If we work together I know it will all work out well.

I will see you tomorrow and please try not to stress too much about today, tomorrow is a new day, and I think it will be a good one.

Mary (Mrs. Anderson)

I edited it to take out a few parts that were more personal. ;)

2 comments:

Karlise said...

Sounds like you have good communication with his (very nice)teacher so hopefully it will all work out. How was today?

Chad & Lindsey said...

Awwww!! That's so nice!

How did today go?