3.03.2006

Just thought I'd check in. I have lots to do today and plan on not being on the computer much today (yeah, right, I'll end up on it).

I'm anxiously awaiting hearing from Kim Christensen. I haven't publicly said that I applied to her team. So, there you go. I don't have high hopes, only because I am on what...4 teams (plus my guest spot). But, I love love LOVE her stuff! Check it out here: http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=24 . Sorry, I can't find my instructions on how to make a better link...not so long and just the words I want (like Kim's Stuff instead of the whole address). Anyway, she's had a few delays so we are still waiting. I'll survive if I don't get it. I've got a lot to do with my other teams...but, I'll be slightly disappointed! ;)

I've got a house to pick up, laundry to do and kids that need my attention! Gotta go! But, wanted to share this:

No comments: